- You are alone with a secret. Until an old friend sits next to you on the porch who unlitters their own beauty. Completely unexpected. The last words you imagined from them. You are unfettered. Ready to release your own rusted-out tale. Take a deep breath and go.
- Imagine finding yourself in the middle of a room. Maybe on a couch between family members you are estranged from. Your heart rate goes up, you turn red, and start shaking. Write yourself in or out of this dilemma.
- Peer pressure. With a close group at the park. You’ve never done heroin. They’ve all done a line. Now, they hand it to you. How do you work this one?
- Grip that sentence and rip it into a gorgeous paragraph. Check out more of Diane Seuss, if you need some incentive.
- Write into the beginning or end of a relationship. Work the alliteration. Remember to make each sentence its own world.
I cannot thank you enough for joining me this weekend!! If you have any questions or concerns about this class please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 505-699-4689. BIG HUGS, Meg xoxo