- Work each sentence. Take the last word of the sentence and route it into the first or one of the first words of the next sentence. All the way through.
- Rock alliteration. Use some powerhouse letters ‘P, T, C, K, D, L, G to begin and end the sentences.
- Verbs become nouns. Adverbs slink into adjectives. Words necklacing each other are not as you expected. Though, when read, the sentences come to an interesting conclusion.
- Roadtrip through an emotion. Do not state the emotion. Let each sentence ride its own bus.
- “She listened with one eye.” Use this as a first sentence. Or come up with your own mix of the senses and how we usually use them. Go at it.